Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 24th: day +99

Well tomorrow is day +100. It will be 100 days since I got my new bone marrow. Day 100 is a benchmark in the process. It does not mean that things still cannot happen but it is a big step. Mom is going to get the chocolate fountain working tomorrow and we're going to have a little party. I'm still trying to keep busy around the house. I have been doing school work with mom and it helps take up some time. We won't know if my kidneys are doing any better until my appointment this week. Right now we just deal with whatever the problem at hand is and move forward. I still cannot go anywhere or play with friends. Thanks for checking in. Love, Trent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 100 day! Yeah! Have fun with the celebrations. :) Love, Luke and Emily

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
YEA!!! You did it!!! I hope you have a blast tonight!!! We all wish we could be over to help you celebrate...you just keep getting better and one of these days we can have a huge celebration:)!

Love, Shelli

Anonymous said...

Keep Smiling!!!

Looking good
100 days is the first of many milestones

Coach Rodriguez

g said...

Thanks for the SMOOTCHES! Holy Cow your kisses made my day. I had to post so that everyone could be jealous!