Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2nd day +57

Today is officially 1yr of fighting this leukemia. My life has changed so much, but I have learned so much in the process. It is crazy it's been a year, in some ways it's gone fast and other ways it has been very slow. I thought last year it would be about 6 months in the hospital then I would be out. Well in the last 12 months I have been in the hospital 7 months 3 wks. I can't wait for the day to go home and never return to this hospital!!! My feet are swelling again very bad, they gave me some cool socks to help the swelling but they look funny and I don't want to wear them. Everything is about the same. Hope everyone has a great day.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Sara and Company said...

Cute Trent...My name is Sara Sandburg and I am in the Stake Primary Presidency. You don't know me but I want you to know that we are always thinking of you, checking your blog, and praying for you. You have such high spirits for someone who has had to endure so much and I truly do look up to you! I love your sense of humor and wish you an actual bowl of lucky charms soon! Take care!

Piano Mom said...

What a milestone...stay strong Trent. Every day, you're one step closer to winning!

P.S. I think you should wear the socks even if they look funny :).

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I'm just thinking about you today...I am sure it is hard to believe you have spent almost 8 months of the last year in the hospital...I pray for the day soon that you can go home never to return to the hospital again except to visit all of the awesome people who have taken care of you during the last year! About your "cool" socks....a while back you wore a shirt that said chicks dig pink...you know chicks also dig "cool" socks:)
Sending many prayers your way!
Love, Shelli