Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 20th: day +75

Well it's hard to believe another week has gone by. Tomorrow will be 12 weeks for this stay. Nothing has changed during this week. I have days that are better than others but basically it is still the same. Every day the doctors add a food or two that I can eat. It's exciting but reality is I don't eat more than one bite because my stomach does not feel good. Even though some food has been added I cannot enjoy it or take advantage of it. Mom and dad have been trying to get me to leave my room and take a walk or ride in a wagon but I have not wanted to. It is also hard to be more than a few feet away from the toilet. Thanks for checking on me. Love, Trent.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Trent, I'm glad to hear you are having some good days and you are able to start eating a little. When are the doctors going to add Lucky Charms to the diet?? I think of you when I see Lucky Charms at the grocery store. We love you and are praying for you.

Love, Luke and Emily Schmidt

g said...

I'm going to bring you an imaginary burger and pizza when I come up this week~!