Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25th: day +80

Well hope everyone had a good 24th. I got to hang out with dad. He was able to convince me to go outside. We went outside and sat for about ten minutes then I had to use the bathroom so we went back to my room. I then went back outside for forty-five minutes. We just sat under a tree watching the birds and feeling the wind in our faces. After a while I told dad "curse you." He was a little shocked and then I told him that now I would want to come outside every day. Dad said it was fine and Mom and him would take me outside anytime I wanted. Nothing has changed medically and the doctors are still trying to determine what the next step will be. Love, Trent.

5 comments:

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I am so grateful your dad was able to convince you to go outside! I hope you get to spend more and more time outside watching the birds and feeling the wind on your face and less and less time in the hospital in the bathroom! You are the greatest!!
Love, Shelli

Beth said...

Your blog is linked to on the blog of a good friend of our family. We live in Virginia but we read your blog every week. We are in the Chantilly Ward in Virginia and one of our sons is your age. I am so glad you got outside this week. You are in our prayers.

Crystal Erickson said...

Awesome! I bet the breeze felt good and it was fun to get some fresh air. We sure love you! Hope you are feeling a little better. Eat anything good yet? Have you been able to have any Lucky Charms? We love you and are praying for you.

Emily said...

What a nice way to spend the weekend. I'm glad you were able to get outside for a few minutes. Any Lucky Charms yet? We love you!

Crystal Erickson said...

Dear Trent-
how are your lego's doing? Trent do you Like lego's? Are you reading any good books? Next week I start 1st grade-Yeah! I hope you are feeling better soon! LUVE GORDON Makay ERICKSON