Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31st day +86

Wow, I can't believe it is the end of July. I was suppossed to be home by now!! Everything is pretty much the same. My pooping is not slowing down it's staying the same. They took me off my ativan which helps with the nausea. I have been very happy and I talk so mom and dad did not want me back on it. Well the nausea is getting worse so yesterday mom put me back on ativan and I am not to happy and I do not talk so it's hard but I don't like to be nauseated. The doc is ordering another upper and lower scope to see if the gvh is better or worse. It hopefully will happen by Monday so then we will get results and find out what then next plan is. The nurse keeps asking when we can go home the doctors keep saying not yet but we are going to keep bugging them. Have a great day.

Love Trent

2 comments:

Sara and Company said...

You keep bugging them!..... Sending lots of love, thoughts, and prayers that you will feel better and get to go home soon. Keep your chin up! -Sara Sandburg

The Fackrell's said...

Dear Trent,I hope you been fealying better.Did you have a fun birthday?I miss you!!!


from Aspen