Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 28th day +22

Things took a turn for the worst on Sunday night. Dad was with me and I told the nurse I did not feel very good. All night the nurse battled me being septic but manageable. Low blood pressure, temp of 104, oxygen levels fell and my heart rate was to high. They shoved 5 bags of bolus in me and gave me a dose of gram negative antibiotics. Eventually things turned around and I felt better. Monday night I went down again but not as bad, I only had to get 2 bags of bolus (which is fluids they run very quickly to get my blood pressure up). By yesterday I felt a little better. My fever broke Monday but today Wed. I got another one. I actually talked to mom and played play station yesterday, only a little but it was more than laying there with my eyes closed. Today I am not feeling very good at all they upped my morphine cause I have major diarrhea and stomach pains. I have started to throw up again and feel lowsy. Hopefully I will feel better soon. Hope all is well with everyone.

Love Trent

9 comments:

Nan said...

Trent,

We hope that you start feeling better soon! You are one tough guy to have to deal with all of that. Our prayers are with you and your family. We send our love!

Anonymous said...

Trent,
I am sorry you are having such a difficult time. We are praying for you a lot and will keep praying. Ben will be home from his mission 5 weeks from today!
Emily say she will have the best birthday present in the world because he is going to home on her birthday.
Dawn J. and Family

Anonymous said...

Trent,
I havn't left a message in a long time, but I check your page everyday. It breaks my heart to hear that you are suffering. We pray for you always and will continue to do so. You are one tough cookie. I can't wait to read more about you playing in your room and giving the nurses a run for their money. And even more than that we look foward to the time when we see your family taking walks past our house again. Get better soon!!
Adam and Sonya Peterson
and family
(kaden, callie and camryn)

Darla said...

Trent,
We love you. You are such a courageous young man! You are constantly in our prayers.

The Shupe Family

Anonymous said...

Trent and family, we put your names on the temple prayer roll. We are praying for you. Trust Heavenly Father to get you through this.

The Bashores

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent,
I had the opportunity to work with the excellent staff on ICS at PCMC for several months during my pediatric clinicals for nursing school. It is comforting to know your care is in the hands of some of the smartest, most capable people I know. The suffering you are going through is awful, but you are a strong young man with a courageous spirit! Hang in there and be strong. You can do it! My kids and I will be praying for you. Love, Erika Seaquist-Goble

The Olson Gang said...

Trent
We are so sorry to hear you are having hard times...well harder times...You have been through so much and yet you amaze us with your courage, strength and faith! We send you all our prayers and blessings! Not a minute in the day goes by that we aren't thinking about you! Oh how we wish we could take this away from you - like I am sure so MANY others wish as well. You keep your spirits up and we'll keep sending the prayers....Is there anything else that we can do for you? We feel so helpless...

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Sending you all our HAPPY, CURING, CARING, vibes!!!

We love you and your family!

Crystal Erickson said...

Trent-
I sure hope things are looking up today. We missed seeing you while we were visiting.(Your mom too!) Your dad told us about your run of bad nights. We sure hope things get better fast and that your brothers have you home to play with soon. Keep fighting! You are such an awesome young man. We love you and pray for you daily. Smile lots, and everytime you see someone else smile think of us. We are sending those smiles to you!! All our love, and thoughts and prayers,
Crystal Erickson and family

justice said...

How are you doing?We all hope you get better.



love you

loveJustice