Friday, May 2, 2008

May 2nd day +166

Sorry I have not been on the blog I have been very sad and have not felt like writing. I can't believe it is May crazy!!! Well so far chemo has been ok. The two drugs are clofarabine and arac. My eyes have not hurt at all this time cause they started me out on a steroide eye drop so that has totally helped!!! I was finally losing some weight from the steriods until I came in. They pump me full of water so I have puffed up again yuck. I feel a little sick to my stomach but have been able to handle it well, and the best news is I have not thrown up!!! Today was the last day of chemo I will have 3 rest days then on Tuesday I will get the stem cell infusion. I am very bored and would way rather be home playing with my brothers! It's hard to be back in the hospital the nurses are nice and so sad to see me back. I am fighting with all I have and know I will be ok, thanks again for all your prayers.

Love Trent

4 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

No throw up-Yahhhhh!!! Sorry you are feeling yucky but remember you are the greatest fighter! We love you!!! Keep up the great work!!
Love Crystal

Alan & Allison said...

We would much rather have you home, too, Trent! We miss you! Keep fighting and be strong and we'll see you back home soon. Love you!
Alan, Allison, and Benjamin

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I am so sorry you have been feeling so sad lately! It is good to hear that the chemo is going ok and that you have not thrown up! You have been through so much, I am so proud of you! Keep up the fight and continue to put your trust in Heavenly Father, he like your parents, family, friends, primary leaders and teachers love you and care so much about you! We all wish we could talk away the pain and hard times for you. You are so strong and so loved and you are always in our thoughts and prayers!
Love, Shelli

Nurse Heidi said...

Thanks for the update. I was thinking about you today.