Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 25th - +19

Well the last two days have not been that fun. Graft v. Host disease can manifest itself in the skin, liver, or gut. Well I have all three. The GvH in my small intestine is the worse classification there is. If that were not enough I now also have pancreatitis so they won't let me eat or drink anything. My day consists of pain, throwing up, and running to the bathroom. Sleep is not that easy. They have now started me on steroids to try and get the Graft v. Host under control now. Hopefully it will start making me feel better soon. Love, Trent.

7 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

: (. We'll be praying for you.

Piano Mom said...

You remain in our prayers Trent. Hopefully things will improve soon.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so lousy. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you start feeling better soon.
Lisa H.

Anonymous said...

Trent,
You are a very courageous young man. We will have you in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
The Carrigans

GSP said...

Love you guys. Gayla Schmidt

trishthefish said...

Trent,
You are supposed to be playing outside like all the other kids. I can't believe all this stuff you have to deal with, you are one tough guy. So is it possible that they will take out your pancreas? Maybe with treatment it will get better on it's own. Chris and I were talking about coming up for a visit. Can you have visitors still? Let me know and we will plan a day to stop by. Take care. Trisha

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
My heart aches for you and all that you are being asked to go through right now! I hope you will always remember how much you are loved and how many people are praying for you!
Love, Shelli Simmons