Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21st day +15

Today my Aunt, Grandma & Grandpa are going to hang out with me. I am so excited!! Yesterday was not a very good day at all. I woke up at 1:00 am to the chills, tremors and fevers. They think it is from some medicine I am getting. So I slept till 11:00 am, I did not feel good. My stomach is starting to hurt and I am feeling very nauseous. It took about 4 hrs to get my pills down. Me and mom just hung out and read Harry Potter. I started getting a fever again about 4:00 it was at 39.5c. So I got Tylenol and after a few min I was up and playing like myself. Hopefully today I will feel better today. Have a great day.

Love Trent

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome kid you are! We want you to know that we continue to pray for you and hope that you get to go home very soon! So many people love you and your family and we think of you everyday!
Take care!
The Doyle's

Anonymous said...

Dear Trent,
We have been thinking about you and praying for you and your family. We hope you doing well but it doesn't sound like you are having too much fun back in the hospital again. Kyle has really been missing you on his soccer team (as I am sure the whole team is) and just being able to play! We hope you get to go home soon!
Love, The Farmer Family

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I am soooo sorry to hear you are not feeling good…chills, tremors, fevers and your stomach hurting...yuck! You are the toughest guy on this planet! I pray you will be blessed with extra strength on the tough days. Love always, Shelli