Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 10th - day +4

Well they start my day count over again with the lymphocyte infusion. I made it to day +170 before but now I have to start over. Last night I was bouncing off the walls. Dad and I were throwing the football around until about midnight. I've been drinking a lot so that I can be unhooked during the day. Today I needed blood and platelets so I've been sleeping due to the Benadryl they give me before the transfusions. No signs of graft vs. host right now. The doctors came in this morning and said that they heard they need to tell me I'm sick because I'm not acting like it. I having fun playing with my Narnia toys and trying to not be bored. I should have a couple more weeks before they let me go home. Thanks for the prayers. Love, Trent.

No comments: