Thursday, October 25, 2007

October 25th

Well we had our appointment today and the Dr. is "cautiously optimistic." My overall counts actually went back to zero but the "monocytes" were going up. This is what made the Dr. happy because they have not gone up since we were originally admitted. I will have another bone marrow aspirate next Thursday and that will tell us how we did on the last chemo round. It will depend on those results if we start a fourth round or go to bone marrow transplant. So for now we stay home as long as I don't get sick or my levels change drastically. I have not been wasting any time and am trying to play with everything I can. We borrowed my Uncle's Wii last night and I played with dad. We played boxing, baseball, and bowling. We got worn out from all the moving. I was ready for bed when we were done and we did not start until 10:00 PM. Have to go, I have brothers to chase and mess with. Love, Trent.

2 comments:

Jen and Justin said...

We are so glad that you are home!!! Kenzie misses her reading buddy. Let us know if we can do anything.
Love,
The Chapman Fam

Duval Family said...

Chapman Family,

Tell Kenzie hi for me. I miss reading with her she was always fun!!! I still think when we made the big bubble was the coolest and funiest. Hope you all have a fun Halloween.

Love Trent