Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 23rd - I'm home

Well they sent me home today. We have to go back for an appoitment on Thursday morning and hopefully they will have decided what we are doing next. It is still up in the air if we are going for a fourth round of chemo or going for the bone marrow transplant next. As soon as a got home I started running around the house and playing with Brad and Nate. My body is not used to being up and around so my legs and feet hurt after awhile. We are hoping we get to stay home through the weekend but we will see. Mom has to give me IV antibiotics three times a day still but we are home. Love, Trent.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Trent,
I am so happy I found your blog. I have been asking Mrs. Goff all the time about you. I am sorry to hear about the cancer. It sounds like you are doing pretty well. I now live in North Carolina and it's so different than Utah. There are a lot more trees here and its much more spread out than Utah.
I also have a blog its http://schnegelberger.blogspot.com/ if you ever get bored and want something to look at or read.
I really enjoyed having you in my class. You were always the first one to jump up and help me or other students. I am so greatful to have had you as a student.
Good Luck, and I will keep in touch.
-Mrs. Schnegelberger

Duval Family said...

Mrs. Schnegelberger,

Thanks for writing to me. I was so excited to hear from you. How is North Carolina are you teaching there? I miss going to school and having fun with my friends, but I am doing well and having as much fun as I can in the hospital. I will get on your blog and see how you are doing thanks for letting me know about it. Talk to you later.

Love Trent