Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15th

Well we are having fun sitting around and watching television. Not much is new. We have different little issues that arise almost daily but don't really know why. One day I react to a transfusion and the next day I don't. One day I have a fever and the next I don't. Lately it is that I have high blood pressure. I still won't eat or drink anything unless mom and dad force me to. My levels have hit zero this time around(finally) and have stayed that way for the past week. When they start to go back up we should be able to go home for a few days. That is still probably at least a week or two away. Now that I'm back to my normal self I'm having fun giving the nurses a hard time. They like it because they get to laugh and smile. Thanks Love, Trent.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Great news about the bone marrow matches! We are so excited! I log on each day and read your updates but haven't been able to comment lately (still trying to figure out how to hold a baby and type at the same time). We are praying for you and love you and your family. Love, The Schmidts

Anonymous said...

Trent,
You are an awsome boy! I am very happy to hear that you have two matches.
Here at our house we are getting ready for Halloween. We are on D track so the kids get to have Halloween parties this week.
Hope all continues to go well and we all hope to see you home soon. And you could make your mom and dad happy and try to eat a little more.
Braithwaites

Duval Family said...

Sister Schmidt,

Mom says multitasking with kids gets easier as time goes by. And you also get strong arm muscules from holding them a lot! I bet you are enjoying her like crazy. Mom said she saw her and she is so so cute!!! I am pretty excited for my bone marrow match. Talk to you later.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Braithwaite Family,

Is it crazy getting ready for Halloween? My mom is very thankful for boys at Halloween she says it is less work!! What is Autumn being this year? How is everyone else in the family doing? I hear they added more people to the ward I bet that's fun. Well talk to you later.

Love Trent