Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 21st

Well things have been going better for the last couple of days. My levels are starting to come back up and the doctor says that I could go home today but they are going to keep me for a couple more days. They are taking me off of two of the antibiotics to see how I do and make sure the fevers don't come back before they send me home. Maybe by the middle of the week I can go home for a few days. I'm still not eating or drinking. I have had to be hooked up to my i.v. this entire stay because I won't drink anything. Friday night my Aunt Amy stayed with me and brought me pizza. All I ate that night was a few breadsticks. Thanks to everyone that helped out at the hospital this week. Love, Trent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trent-
We are excited that you get to come home soon. This week should be great weather so you can get some fresh air!
Chad got his bull elk the first week of September after his very nice wife let him go hunting for a month! Can you believe how nice I am? He owes me big time!!! The bull was a 5 x 6 and green scored about 325. It was a nice one so he was excited. Dustin is starting Hunters Safety tonight so he can go turkey hunting this winter. That could be interresting!
We love to check your blog everyday and we keep praying and praying for you and your family. You are so strong (and handsome) and hope you keep doing well.
We love you all! Take care!
Kristin Doyle
By the way... Have you decided what to be for Halloween?

Duval Family said...

Kristen,

That is so cool about the bull elk. You are way totally nice to let Chad hunt for 1 month. My mom freaks out when my Dad is gone for one week. He should totally reward you for that!!!! Is Dustin so excited to go turkey hunting. Brad wants to shoot a gun so bad, so do I, I can't wait. I am going to be Harry Potter. I got my robe but am still waiting for my wand. Everyday I ask Mom when the wand is coming and every day she says "Trent when did I say it would come" I just like to tease her!!! I am so excited to come home. Have a great Halloween.

Love Trent