Monday, October 22, 2007

October 22nd

Dr. Afifi came in today and said that she would try to get me home tommorrow. She said I have been ready for a few days but they are nervous to send me home because this chemo was so strong and some kids have major problems. Also a few years ago with this chemo they waited until the ANC level was up to 200 but since then have let kids go when it was less. They just want to make sure I will be ok. As of today my ANC is still 0 but my white blood cells and nutrafills are going up each day. I made Mom pack up and take most everything off the walls. I want to go home!!! So all they have to do is say the word and 10 min later we can load me up and go home. I've decided to be Harry Potter (I am really just excited to have a magic wand) and wear my Halloween costume out of the hospital because I am so excited about it!! Well pray hard I will go home tommorrow.

Love Trent

6 comments:

The Fackrell's said...

Dear Trent,

I love you trent. I sorry you have cancer. I hope you feel better soon. I'm excited you can go home tomorrow probably. We'll come see you through the window and scream at you like Kylee and Aspen did :-) I love you very much and miss you. I hope you feel better. How's your great food? When you get better Aspen will play with you and me.

Your friend, Nelea Fackrell

Anonymous said...

Trent,
That is so cool that you get to come home soon. I hope you get to be home for Halloween. Harry Potter is a cool costume are you going to draw a scar on forehead? My dad laughed when I told him that he scared you and your brother. He has way too much fun scaring kids. This year I am going to hide in the pirate shipwreck and try to scare people too! My dad is going to park the hearse (my mom isn't laughing about it) in the driveway with a skeleton he made dressed in a suit. He is going to have fog coming out of it and a light inside it. Talk to you later
Connor

Gabi D said...

Hi Trent,
I find your blog truly inspiring.
I hope you win this battle soon and move on to happier things.
Lots of love and good things only,
your friend from Israel :-)

Duval Family said...

Nelea,

Thanks for writing. I can't wait to go home. Your costume for Halloween was fun. Did you get a lot of candy? When I get better that would be fun to play with you and Aspen. Talk to you later.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Connor,

Yes, I am putting the scar on my forhead I am way excited for that. That sounds cool what your dad is doing with the skeleton. Tell me if you scare a lot of people in your pirate ship. Hope school is going well.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Gabi D,

Thanks for writing to me all the way from Israel. I love when I read the blog and see so many supporting me. Thanks again

Trent