Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 8th day +154

The last few days I have been throwing up yuck! The doctor wants to try and get my nose tube out but my gut is not liking that. I hate the nose tube and totally want it out but I don't want to throw up either. A few posts ago I told everyone I got my pic line out, that was the line in my arm, I still have my double lumen in my chest they can access. When that comes out I will be done with all of this! They are taking me off one of the antibacterial drugs today. They are going very slow with decreasing and taking me off these meds. Yesterday I finished with the 8th cell infusion. They are going to re-submit my case so I can get another 4weeks of cells. I am doing so much better and hope the cells continue to work. The coolest part is that I finally after 5 1/2 months have formed poop!!!!!! Well hope everyone has a great day.

Love Trent

7 comments:

The Fackrell's said...

Trent,

So glad that you are still doing better. And you formed poop!!! Yea, I always find that is a plus :-) Keep up your great attitude. Give your mom and dad a hug for us.

We love you,
The Fackrell Family

RaeLynn said...

This is great news! I am so glad things are going better for you. Thanks for all the updates Trent. You are a warrior!

Anonymous said...

Hip, Hip Hooray! Trent. Our family has been praying that you would feel better. We are always thinking of you and hoping that you will have more good days than bad.
Love,
The Makin's

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
YEA!!! It is so nice to see you up playing with your brothers and holding your cousin...and what a cool football helmet! It is also nice to hear you are feeling much better and forming poop - Go Trent - Go Trent - Go, Go Trent! Miracles happen! You are such a blessing to everyone whom has been touched by your faith, your courage and your determination. Remember how much you are loved by all and we pray you will keep getting better!
Love, Shelli

The Olson Gang said...

WOW!!! that is AWESOME news!!! Way to go!!! Keep up the good work - and we will pray for your cells too!

Sending you "GET WELL" wishes!!!

Love, The Olson's

Tycksen Family said...

Trent, you do my heart good. Thank you for your wonderful attitude...and way to go!! We continue to pray for you. Have a happy day!

Crystal Erickson said...

Dear Trent and Family- Just wanted you to know we love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! We are so proud of your fight! You are amazing! I know Heavenly Father is proud too! All our love and prayers are with you all.