Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15th

I am having a blast with my family, they are wearing me out!!! Yesterday I had the honor of being the Thursday Hero for the BYU football team. Every week during the season the Y will honor someone. They made it a very special day for me and my family. They took us on a tour and we were able to watch the players practice for a while. It was awesome! I was able to meet all of the team and coaches, all I can say is WOW. They were big and very nice to me. I want to thank all those who put it together. I also want to thank Coach Mendenhall what a choice man you are. The spirit you carry is strong. You are a great example to me and many around you. Thanks so much. Good luck on the game Thursday win it big!!!

Love Trent

4 comments:

Becky said...

Trent all I can say is WOW! You are an amazing young man, and you have an amazing family. You are an awesome missionary for our Heavenly Father. You have touched so many lives with you testimony, your courage and your faith. You have helped my testimony grow. Thank you for the lessons you have taught to me and to my family. We pray for you and for your family. The great news about the gospel is that you will be with them again. We love you!

Love the Pidcock's

milly said...

Trent
You don't know us but, we live not to far from you. My name is Megan and I am 10. My brother is Gavin and he is 8. My brother likes BYU too. We will be watching the game on Thursday. Go Cougars!! You have a lot of faith. We will pray for you everyday. I read your testimony and it's amazing. What you wrote is very strong. I never met a boy who has such a strong testimony. We will keep reading your blog. Have fun with your family.

From,
Megan and Gavin Flint
14146 New Peak Circle.
Our cirlce is the one before Rob and Laura Blair.

Crystal Erickson said...

Trent- How awesome! You are the coolest and totally deserve a fun day like that. We love you, and go BYU!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trent and Fam! I just got your blog address and can't tell you how cool it is to see all of the things you've been able to do since you went home! You are awesome and have sure planted yourself in our hearts here! And Trent, everytime I pop popcorn I will think of you :) I love you and have you in my prayers always!

Love, Nurse Mindy :)