Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday November 24th

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. I slept most of the day. I could not get any turkey down so I had the tpn. Yum, Yum. The week has been ok I got the pain button so I can use it 6 times an hour. It is very nice and I am able to keep my pain ok. Before I forget GO COUGARS!!! 17-10 I was sleeping through most of it but Mom listened to it and would scare me when she screamed. It sounds like it was a great game. Sorry Utah fans we know the best team won!!! My body is doing ok thank goodness there has been no infection. The worst is I throw up about once a day it stinks but they say that it's normal for bone marrow patients. Nothing much is new hope everyone is doing good and is off to a great holiday season.

Love Trent

4 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Thanks for the update, Trent. I've had several people ask me about you this week. Ethan told me today that he wants to fast for you next week. It'll be his first time fasting.

Ask them if you can have chocolate flavored lipids with your TPN ; ). Just kidding. Glad things are going fairly smoothly for you.

Duval Family said...

Heidi,

Hope all is well with you and your family. Are you getting ready for Christmas? Tell Ethan thanks for fasting what a boy!!

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Heidi,

Hope all is well with you and your family. Are you getting ready for Christmas? Tell Ethan thanks for fasting what a boy!!

Love Trent

Burningham Family said...

Hey Trent,
We hope you're doing well! You wrote that you throw up at least once a day - and that it smells bad. I'm glad to hear that your vomit smells the same as all of the other vomit I have been around! Just kidding, Hang in there!

Love the Burningham's