Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday November 19th

Well the mouth sores are here and getting worse each day!!! I told mom it feels like someone is taking a knife to my throat it hurst so bad!! They say it will be like this maybe a little worse until the bone marrow takes. They had me taking a pill for pain but it hurts to bad so every two hours they are giving me morphin and that works great. I am so hungry but everything I eat hurts so bad. I finally found some marshmellows and those don't hurt so I am living off them right now. Me and mom are trying to keep busy. I am pretty tired and feel icky most of the day so we talk a lot. Hope everyong has a great Thanksgiving week.

Love Trent

8 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

I have used a cocktail of maalox and viscous lidocaine for mouth sores with some of my patients. Have they offered anything like that? Mouth sores are no fun :(. I say you deserve all the popsicles you want if those sound good. Hopefully those will go away soon!

Anonymous said...

Trent
you are awesome! Hang in there we are praying for you
Love
Bro. & Sis. Dotson

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had fun at your bone marrow transplant party. Autumn was wondering what that was so I explained best that I could. We hope those mouth sores go away soon. You are so brave. Even if you don't feel like it sometimes.
You are always in our prayers,
Colette

Shelli Simmons said...

Trent,
I have been thinking a lot about you today, I hope you are doing ok! The mouth sores sound terrible! I pray they will go away soon and that you can enjoy eating once again! Thank you for being such a great example to me!
Love, Shelli

Duval Family said...

Heidi,

We are asking about the cocktail but we seem to think no. The Docs and Nurses have been very good to give me what I can & can't have. We asked so we will see what happens.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Bro & Sis Dotson,

It was so good to hear from you guys. How are you doing? Are you still teaching primary? Well I miss you and the class, tell everyone hi for me.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Sister Braithwaite,

Tell Autumn she missed a great party. It was fun a little overwhelming but fun! How is your family doing? Tell everyone hi.

Love Trent

Duval Family said...

Sister Simmons,

Thanks for thinking of me you are a great lady!! How did the crayon, paper thing go for the kids in Iraq? Did you get a lot of stuff? I hope you did. Well hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Love Trent