Monday, November 5, 2007

November 5th 2007

I am doing good. This weekend I had a blast shooting my air soft gun and playing games with the family. Today I am getting a little sniffle so we hope it will go away soon!!! The bone marrow nurse called today and told us that the donor has been contacted and is willing to do it on the 21st of November. So I am staying home till the 21st. They then will do 10 days of total body radiation and chemo. On November 30th I will recieve the bone marrow transplant. I have to go up to Primary's to have some tests run. So the next few days me and mom will be up there for an echo, ekg, pulminary function test, and hearing test. It will be busy but I get to come back home so I am happy. I went to the dentist today to make sure I did not have any cavities, they do not want a cavity to go bad while I am in the bone marrow transplant. I have one, but the dentist is not to concerned so we will wait to see if it needs to be filled now or can wait till later. Well hope everyone is doing well.

Love Trent

2 comments:

LaRay G said...

Trent! I am so happy to hear that you are improving! I think about you and your family all the time. I saw Brad play at his piano reciatl and he did really well. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. Say hello to your parents for me.
LaRay Gates

Duval Family said...

Sister Gates,

Thanks! My mom said your daughter and Jake did awesome. I would love to play piano when this is all over. How are you doing? Have you sold your house yet? Hope all goes well. Mom and Dad say hi.

Love Trent