Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September 5th

Well the move is done and when I go home I get to go home to our house. I just finished the last chemo dose for this round. One more round done without getting sick. All of the prayers and fasts have helped me get through the chemo. Now I get to sit in my room while my levels go down and then wait for them to come back up so I can go home. It should take about three weeks. Thank you. Love, Trent.

We don't know how to thank everyone that came to help us move and demo the new house. We we definetly impressed at what ten guys can do when they try to "one up" each other. The tile did take a little longer than fifteen minutes to remove but we won't tell anyone. Thanks again for all who helped out. ~ Jeff & Tiff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, just so I understand, you have moved 2 times and your boy has leukemia. You probably feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. I can only promise things will get better. Trent is still a little buckaroo. If there is a "good time" to get this illness it is now while he is young and strong. He has a mom and dad who love him and care for him. If he was an adult he would have a rough time of it. These little guys can take life with all goods and bads and still remember to have a good time. Hold on guys, things will get back to normal and things will be alright! Harrison has an appointment in 2 weeks at primary's and we will stop in if you are allowed visitors. Do you want us to bring anything?

Love,
Emilie and Harrison Bashore

Duval Family said...

Emilie & Harrison,

Yep you understood right. We have moved twice and had no idea when we sold our house and bought a new one that Trent would be sick. Wow we would love to see the future so we could plan better!! Is Harrison's levels gone up, and is he back to school? We are doing fine, Trent is holding up very well!! Thanks for everything

Love Trent & Tiffany